for a closer look

place cursor on photo and click

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

day 668 - late view

i like staying late at the office, and that is not just because i come in late. i just don't want to be jostling with so many people during the rush hours, morning or afternoon. it gives me time to start to unwind from the long work day. it gives me time to think. it gives me time to appreciate what's around me more. i know i miss a lot of things by being late, but i've been early all of my life and now that i have 'adjusted' my time, i enjoy it more. late is still late, one minute or one hour or one day; time that can never be gained back. but it's my time and i will spend it the way i want to, n'est-ce pas?

like appreciating this little Christmas tree at the lobby of our office building. there are more of this around the lobby so there are more to appreciate. this one in particular seems cheerier than the other ones. i'll photograph the other ones when there are less people in the lobby. and that would be on a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment